Friday, January 23, 2015

New book coming soon

So, many of you already know, but my brand new book- Tittle to be announced tomorrow- will be coming out with in the next month or two, I know guys the suspense is kill you guys but I'm sorry, this will help me market my book and get people wanting to read it, I know I'm a bad person but it's true,

But if you want to read my first two books copy and paste either of these links below and buy my first two books which will both be redone as well in the next few months.

I love you all guys and I will reveal the cover to ya'll on February 21st I swear.

https://www.createspace.com/5016880 - this is my first book, which will be the first to be rewritten and I can't wait to rewrite the characters and make them even better for you guys

https://www.createspace.com/5075159 - this is my second book which I will be rewriting as well.

but I just remembered the main character of my new series would like to say hello. Meet Robin!



S .Nolen

No comments:

Post a Comment